How to Diversify Your Portfolio with Futures and ETFs
When it comes to futures versus ETFs, both are used to diversify investor portfolios, but does one offer more advantages than the other?
In this futures versus ETFs course, you’ll learn:
This course explains the differences between futures and exchange-traded funds, why they’re popular among investors, and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- The benefits of trading futures, including margin and capital efficiency
- The importance of understanding market liquidity
- Tax considerations and how they relate to futures and ETFs
- Why profitable short-term futures trading offers tax advantages over ETFs
- Management fees related to ETFs and futures